Do you need to be in TEST mode to change the sidetone levels???

Did you change the pitch?  If so try to calibrate the BFO...just a thought.

Tom
wb2qdg
k2 1103

On 1/31/2013 9:56 PM, w0iit wrote:
I have managed somehow to silence my side tone.  I can't hear it but the
interior keyer is working just fine(can hear it on another rcvr).  I have
gone into the menu and set the "ST L" and the "ST P" but get nothing.

I have looked and looked to try to see what I have done.  Even the message
memories work fine.

Worse part is that I think I did this once before and finally figured it out
but not this time:-(

tnx in adv!!!!!

73, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS