I'm thinking of hooking up a small amp to my K1for those times when I need a
bit more power.  I've researched the archives and found some messages from 2008
and 2011 that indicate small 2 transistor circuit similar to that for the K2
could be used, driving it with the 6R line.  In reviewing the K1 RF Board and
Filter board schematics, it looks like J1 on the filter board has everything I
need - 6R, 6 Volts and a ground.  Just build a small board that could plug
directly into this.  Can it really be that simple, or am I missing something?

Denny - KI3F