Matt,

I really don't have a definitive answer, but I would think it would behave similarly.
Wayne may have a better answer or at least a pointer.

I do know you can manually set the ATU inductance and capacitance which works in places where you cannot transmit, but I don't know about automatic. Of course, if TUNE works, then it works (it should), but I don't know about the memories.

73,
Don W3FPR