Hi Tom,

Matt was actually correct. Activate BSet and then tap the NB button while
BSet is displayed in the upper display. The NB identifier on the display
should light up. I just tried and it works perfectly on my K3. Then, while
BSet is still active you can hold the NB button to choose your desired
settings. This also applies in an identical manner to NR.

73,
Mike K2MK

Matthew Zilmer-2 wrote