For sale - Trimble Thunderbolt GPS disciplined oscillator with a 3 voltage
power supply and the proper cable to run it.  All that would be needed to
connect it to a K3 with the external reference board in it would be a SMA male
to male cable and a powered GPS antenna capable of running on 5 volts.
Thunderbolt is Rev A, dated 4/11/03 and it has the 10 MHz splitter mounted so
there are actually two 10 MHz connections available.  The GPS antenna connector
is a type F female (cable TV connector) and the 5 volts for the GPS antenna is
supplied through this connector.  Voltages necessary are +5 and +/- 12 DC.
Don't remember the current requirements off hand, but the power supply that
will come with it has more than sufficient capacity to handle it.  It's a
switcher but shielded and very quiet - I never did find any birdies from it
even when it was connected to my K3's EXREF board.

The only reason I'm selling this is I've been given a Rubidium 10 MHz standard
that will be a bit more portable and sufficiently accurate for my needs.

Asking $90 shipped anywhere in the US only (on the no-export list).  Included
will be the Trimble "user manual" and some open source freeware control
software called the Lady Heather control program that will monitor everything
and actually set some of the parameters via the DB9 RS232 connector on the
Thunderbolt.

Interested?  Reply off list - pix available on request - off list.  First "I'll
Take It" off list will get it.

Cash, money order or PayPal accepted -

Jim - W0EB