Hi Steve

You could get yourself a Macbook of some sort (my wife loves her Macbook Air, after many years with Windows). I run Parallels Desktop on Mac and it is great - all my Windows-based software & hardware development tools work fine, and I have instant access to the Mac side with one 4-finger swipe :-)

73,
geoff - W1OH