Ariel,

Please explain to me how your SWR measurements translate to ERP.

There are a whole bunch of things potentially between your rig and the antenna. Then of course there is antenna pattern.

I once had a summer job at Airborne Instruments Labs. Part of the "summer trainee" job was to listen to lectures from some of the engineers.

One particular engineer knew hams worshiped SWR. He showed us their latest satellite antenna. It had a 5:1 SWR few relative to 50 ohms. Their measurments showed no measurable loss due to mismatch. Why? The length of the feedline was 6".

73 de Brian/K3KO