From: "Lance Collister, W7GJ" <w...@q.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 with 2m module K144XV

I need some guidance.  I have a K3 with the optional high stability
reference
oscillator option.  I have been very pleased with the frequency stability of
the unit
up through 6m.  Next month I am interested in ordering the K144XV so I can
also use
the rig for 2m EME with JT65B mode.

Is there anyone out there currently using such a setup successfully on 2m
EME?   Is
it stable enough as-is, or will I need to also add the K3EXREF and some
additional
outboard frequency standard?  I would like to avoid involvement with the
K3EXREF
unless it is required.   I do not plan to use the K3 2m as an IF for
microwave
transverters, so I hope it will be stable enough on 2m without it.   I look
forward
to your experience! MNI TNX and VY 73, Lance**

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ