I agree with Joe.

I don't use MACRO's, but I do write software that uses the K3 Command
set.

The first thing I see is that you are calling the "MN255" command in
each of the MACROs.  The MN command is only needed if you are
accessing the menu to change a setting, and you are not doing any
changes to the menu, so you can remove "MN255 from your MACRO's.

The rest of the commands look OK, but I suggest you create your
MACRO's using the K3 Utility.  If you do that you can test MACRO's
until they work as you want them to.

Good luck.

73,
Tom