Used the K1 in the ARRL DX INTERNATIONAL and had a INCREDIBLE time !!!! 304 Qs
, 141 multipliers , for a claimed score of 128,592. 50 countries on 40 meters ,
46 countries on 20 meters and 45 countries on 15 meters. My only wish would
have been a filter like 100hz instead of 200hz as the narrowest. The K1 to me
is a very capable contest rig !! Used a K1EL keyboard keyer and not my usual
bug. And the antenna was a ZeroFive 40 meter monoband vertical with 60-12 ft
radials. The antenna tunes 40-10 with the internal tuner very well. Had the
best time in a contest in years !!!

And thanks Don for the superb job you did in getting it up to speed !!!!

Many thanks Elecraft !!!

George Osier , N2JNZ