Jim, fantastic results with the KX3. Have not had the chance to use one
yet, but had a great time with my K3(758) the KPA 500 and the P3 in the
contest. Age is 73 so can't sit in the op chair very long anymore, but did
manage 600 qs, 190 multipliers and 342,000 pts in about 14 hrs of S & P
only. TH11DX was the antenna. Cut the bandwith down with the 250 Hz cw
filter and backed off on the RF gain and that really helped on 10 meters,
where the signals were rather weak, the solar flux being only 100 or so...
congrats, nice effort..

Paul

Paul VanOveren
5911 Snow Av