Greetings!

Spent the weekend on a new K2.  After finishing up the front panel board, the
little rubber spacers kept falling off the PC board.  They stick, just not very
well.  After one of them fell off for the third time, I tried to pick up the
backing paper off my desk with plans to deal with it later only to discover the
paper square firmly glued in place.  After pealing it up, it no longer has any
interest in transfering the thin adhesive to the pad.  Is it time for super
glue?  Any suggestions would be welcome.

73,
N7NSD
Norm