John, I had an 8410 for a year with my K3 but sold it when I found I was
using my KPA500 95% of the time. I used 40 watts in for 1500 out of the
8410 which is a very nice linear but needs a 3 minute warmup. I have
another high power instant on amp I can use when needed. I never did see
the grid current light go on with even 50 watts on the 8410. Tank quality.
Bob
K7VO