-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James T. "Jim"
Rogers, W4ATK
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 12:43 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] RE:K7C

        It seems when you think things have reached some kind of summit
and will
not get worse, I listened to some of the exchanges up on 20 RTTY. I will
not
give the not so gentlemanly gent's name but his call sign would most
assuredly identify him and his language was gutter speak. Terrible
representation for our hobby. Some of these lids are so rabid, I believe
they would be capable of murder all in the interest of working a dx
station.

        Turning the radio off now. My wife often comes in to watch and
listen. I
would not want her to hear or see.

Jim W4ATK