Craig,

What specifically do you want to do?

The KRC2 does select different outputs according to the band the K3 is on, so the band outputs can operate your antenna selection on the remote switch. The KRC2 configurator program can assist with the "which band(s) selects which KRC2 output".

Why do you need additional control from the K3? The KRC2 ACC outputs are only accessible from the buttons on the KRC3 itself, and are not accessible through AUXBUS commands as far as I know.

I do not think the PF1 nor PF2 buttons are capable of issuing any AUXBUS commands. Check the K3 Programmer's Reference for the commands that can be executed with macros. I see none that directly control the AUXBUS.

73,
Don W3FPR