There are two errors in my previous posting regarding the RCS-4 remote antenna switch.

1) The default (off, no power) antenna position is ANT4. The ANT1 position is the one that is activated by the AC control voltage.

2) I mistyped the RFC/choke value. The value of the RFC in the remote switch box measured with an AADE L/C Meter IIB is 70uH in circuit. It is probably the same as the RFC in the control box that measures ~100uH.

Also note that the current version being sold by MFJ/Ameritron uses the three-relay circuit with a modified layout of the connectors, which I assume is to minimize any impedance bumps.

The two-relay version I mentioned in the previous post has provision for jumpers that ground the unselected ANTx connector center conductors. Neither of the three-relay version support this feature.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH