Howdy K3' people:

I finally got one of my two 15 el 144 yagis up and thus could try
hearing and sending on 2m.

I set Band 144 off, so I think that means it looks for the XV144 though
I do not have internal 2m anywaY,

However I have heard nobody and the guys wgo tried are a few hundred
miles away and may not be heard by me anyway.

I have a Daiwa wattmeter of questionable quality at 144.

It says key-down I have 5w out. The 7w green LED lights on thr
transverter.
I have Config:xvtr power to "L1.50mw" .

I am not seeing any measurable SWR where I did when I tried my long-wire
 for reference (duh).

shouldn't I see 20 watts out of that baby? I believe Don did when he put
it together.

At moment I have but one transverter in the line; others are not wired
in, are removed for the test. Their settings were set to "off" also.

So: XV144 7w Green LED is all I get, sometimes  the 10w Green LED toggles over.
Daiwa says 5 watts out.

thanks

--
73