Hello group

I have a question about the KAT500.  Initially I will not be using the
KAT500 with an Elecraft transceiver.  Occasionally I will be using my rig
via iPhone remote and want to clarify tuner operation.

Once the KAT500 has been set up with my system and antenna and then placed
on "AUTO" a brief RF transmission will automatically alert the KAT500 to
tune, correct?  I would not have to be sitting in front of the KAT500 to
manually push the "TUNE" button if I read the manual correctly.

This is my only concern about KAT500 operation as I will be using my rig
remotely at times.  Thanks in advance for your assistance and 73.

Greg
KA2COP