I use an Elecraft Hexkey paddle with a short "pigstail 3,5mm female receptacle" connected to it and a standard 3,5 mm male/male cable that usually delivers with PC-speakers but the factory cable works just as well... This paddle is essentially a Bencher. Works flawlessly.
73,
Peter

w0ih schreef:
Sorry no one has replied back to you sooner, but I do use a Ben her Padle
with my KX3 and it works great.  I am not sure what cable it comes with from
the factory, but the tip and ring are the dot and dash. Can be hooked up
with no problem.

Mike, W0IH