Thanks, Don. I understand that was the intention with the manual, and I do follow the Firmware/Manual update notes, as well as the reflector. At the moment, the firmware update notes document has reached 13 pages and is full of little tidbits and tweaks for the manual, as well as an occasional outright change or addition. And I'm certain I've already lost track of some bits of reflector wisdom from Wayne and Eric that might be valuable in a manual update as well. While I can mark up my paper manual, it's not so easy to use the Rev B4 PDF manual from last June plus the update notes that I keep on my PC and iPad and iPhone any more! In any case, just curious. I'm sure the guys will updtae the manual when they feel the time is right :-) Meanwhile, I'm having a ton of fun with my KX3!!
73,
geoff - W1OH