I absolutely cannot upgrade to the latest P3 FW (1.25). I had similar issues with 1.24, but it eventually loaded after several attempts.

I have tried about seven or eight times and it always gets to the same spot and I then get a message, "Elecraft P3 Utility quit unexpectedly." FW version 1.24 would get to different spots before it quit.

I am using the latest P3 Utility for the Mac 1.13.2.3. It also locks up with a previous version of the P3 Utility.

I tried re-loading 1.24 and I get the same error at what appears to be the same point of the load. I really cannot tell you where it stops as the Utility quits and does not show the last message.

I can reboot the P3 and it appears to work fine and restarting the P3 Utility tells me whatever version FW is on it. However, it is a tad disconcerting that the FW load never completes.

I have tried different baud rates, but it won't even attempt to load at anything other than 38k4. I seem to remember reading somewhere that you can only load FW at 38k4, but I cannot find that reference now and I probably dreamed it.

If I am missing something, please, enlighten me.

Thanks,
Joel - W4JBB