I'll give my thanks to Elecraft as well for being so customer focused.

I was in San Jose late last year on business. Gave them call to see if I could stop-in to see a complete K-Line. Their answer, "we love visitors". I made the drive, spent a little time with Howard going through the K-Line, then got a full tour of their facilities. Very excellent experience.

I now own a KX3, K3, P3, and KPA500.  Enough said...

Tighe
NK4I