I am using DigiPan to play PSK31 with my KX3. In the DigiPan waterfall, it looks as though someone has dragged a comb through it, with trace alternating with dark space showing no signal. I went through the menu changes I had made, and when I toggle between Dual RX Off and Auto, the PSK display changes. I have posted a picture http://www.kk1x.net/photos/psk.jpg for those interested.

I'm curious to know why this is - now that I know why it happens, I'm pleased, but I wonder if anybody on the list could explain it to me.

Thanks & 72,
John KK1X