Hi Paul,

If it's free then I think you should get it and decide for yourself. The
standalone P3 is 480 x 272 so 1024 x 768 will be a huge improvement. Then if
you decide you want a larger screen you will be in a good position to know
exactly what size will best meet your requirements.

I just checked the menu choices for the SVGA card and 1024 x 768 is one of
the available choices.

73,
Mike K2MK

Paul VanOveren-2 wrote