Hi Dick,

Which address did you write to at support and when were the emails sent? We try
to respond to --all- support emails. (Though it can take a day or more if we
are receiving a lot of emails and calls.) Sometimes there is a typo in the
support address used by the user which can also block it from getting to us.
Other times we have seen our replies get caught in the customer's spam filter.

Also, if anyone emails support and does not get a response, please email
sa...@elecraft.com to let them know. You can also call us on the phone is all
else fails. We're here to help.
In any case, I'll talk to our support team about this Monday.

Regards,

Eric
elecraft.com
_..._