Howdy K3' people:
This time I see ERR TXG while trying to xmit CW on transverter xv50.

So I was wondering, am I asking too much from my setup?
I want EME on 144 and 432, as I told Elecraft when I was laying it all
out to buy over the phone.

Does anyone use a K3 with XV50, XV144, XV432, KXREF with external
GPS, tcxo's 8-pole matched filters, KAT500,  and so forth ?/ Anyone.

Because I can not get the three xvters to work together.

One at a time xv432 and xv50. But xv432 won't put out more than 7 watts
here .. at my place.  XV144 won't put out unless I use an inline
mini-circuits lowpass filter. Then it only gets 15w out. Here .. in my
kludgy setup.

XV144 & xv50 together in the daisy chain? XV50 won't put out over a half
watt. If I use the low-pass then xv50 puts out 30, if you want it, but I
run it a lot less. But then, with the low-pass inline, in the daisy
chain, the XV144 won't put anything out.

The xv144 somebody told my you simply must use a preamp. I believe that
as I have trouble hearing a friend with 800 watts and 4 15 element
144mHz yagis at 160 miles from me.    I am using two 15 element yagis at
50 feet on a ridge.

So what do ya think out there? Have I just put too many add-ons to the
K3 to make any of it work reliably?

Todays Critical Error messages twice with ERR DSE and once ERR TXG.

I did the Utility download and firmware update. I watched it go thru it.
No error messages ensued.

--
73
KD7YZ Bob