My two cents..
I find that I run in T1-7 for a lot of the power line noise I hear on 2 meters.
Absolute fantastic job at removing the noise and not degrading the weak signal
that is normally received on SSB nets 300-400 miles out. Every once in a while
I engage the DSP NB on the first or second setting to remove some stranger
noise.
I would also vote that the K3 is the best transceiver I've ever owned at
removing various types of noise you find across the band.
What a great tool!