1- Will it be more difficult to tune T5 instead of asjusting L30 ?
2- Will it be standard in K2 kit now  or it is just optional ?
3- Will we loose precision on the VCO stability, or any other manner regarding performance when applying this mod ?

I'm planning to buy and build another K2... very soon... ;-)

73