Hi Gordon,

Hopefully it is a simple calibration problem. Redo the Calibrate Transmitter
Gain from the K3 Utility program Calibration tab. If you still have problems
you may need to touch up the results as directed at the top of page 62 of
the K3 manual. Be sure to check every band. Typically the problems will only
occur on one or two bands. If you have difficulty with these manual
adjustments come back with questions and those that have performed the
adjustments will help guide you through.

73,
Mike K2MK

Gordon LaPoint wrote