I run my K3 with 'CW in SSB' enabled
this is found under CONFIG: CW WGHT
Tap 1 to select SSB -CW (default) or SSB +CW (allows CW in SSB modes)

My problem is, while in SSB,
I often use the [VOX-QSK] button to turn the mike/vox off,
because I am trying to prevent any unintended transmissions.

all goes well unless I happen to bump my cw keyer
and then the K3 starts sending a string of dits or dahs :-(

if I also have the audio volume down,
I don't even know I'm transmitting    *NOT GOOD*
because with the nice quiet solid state relays
there is no keying kerchunk like I hear when my amp is keyed.

so my request is this
if 'CW in SSB' is set on
and the K3 is in SSB
when the [VOX-QSK] button is pushed to turn the mike/vox off
can you somehow tell the software
to also *not* allow my cw key or keyer
to cause the K3 to transmit the cw tones?

TIA

--

GB & 73
K5OAI