Hi Arliss:

Elecraft has always accepted posts on any subject of interest to Hams but,
as the membership has grown list moderator Eric has requested that messages
not about a specific Elecraft issue be limited. He usually steps in after a
dozen or so posts but, as one of the founders of Elecraft, he sometimes gets
distracted by his "regular job" (usually just when the list gets a juicy
subject to jaw about ad infinitum).

It helps setting up e-mail filters if one puts the model of the Elecraft rig
in the subject. That way those who have no interest in a particular piece of
gear can bulk-delete or filter those messages out and sort the rest. But no
matter how often Eric suggests it, it's often forgotten.

For posts about something other than an Elecraft product, most use "OT" for
"Other Topic".

73 Ron AC7AC