I have been using a Hardrock which achieves 50 watts easy on all bands accept
6m (about 32 there).  At about $250 - that is about $5 dollars a watt versus
Ten Tec at $8 a watt.  The TenTec does auto band switching though.  The
developers at Hardrock are working on a band switching code and may be out with
a software upgrade that does that soon.  The Hardrock is no bigger than a large
brick and at about 4x4x8, both the Hardrock and the KX3 fit in one of Rose's
cases.

After having achieved QRP/DXCC with the KX3,the extra power is more of a luxury
-:)

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad