I currently own the Buddipole and the MP-1 from SuperAntennas. Both offer good performance and quality design in a small package. Recently, I did a QSO on 20m at 12W SSB with my K2... the OM was mobile in Austria... :-) I receive a good report !!!

And the beauty.... you can mix piece of one antenna with the other one... they all use 3/8 24 for the threading.... you could even invent new antenna... combine this with an analyzer and you are in business !!!

73