Hi,

I have had such an installation since last November and it's working
extremely well. We have had temperatures well below 0F and it does not seem
to affect it noticeably at all. I control it with a wireless serial server
so the only wiring is coax and a 115V extension cord. See here for a couple
of pictures:

http://ab2tc.getmyip.com/img_7987.jpg
http://ab2tc.getmyip.com/img_7988.jpg

Knut - AB2TC