>I use an old 15 inch 1024 x 768 LCD about six inches further than an
arms length
>from my eyes which does a great job.
>
>73,
>Tom
>Amateur Radio Operator N5GE

Same here - a 15 inch 1024 x 768 LCD, but also with the stand removed so
the screen sits directly on top of the K3. That places the K3 and the
entire display within a single field of vision for the best possible
co-ordination between hand, eyes and ears.

>From a personal point of view, the next feature I'd like to see in the
P3SVGA is point-and-click tuning using a mouse in the USB port. That is
one of the few areas where external SDRs continue to score over the
P3SVGA.

73 from Ian GM3SEK