Excellent news, and exactly the reason for the procedure (JT modes,
WSPR, etc.).

It takes time to execute the procedure, but the results are definitely
worth it.  I first found the problem running WSPR, when every station
decoded drifted the same span +/- 1 Hz.  There was about 8-10 Hz drift
from the end of a TX slot to the beginning of the second next one
(about 2 min 10 sec for WSPR.  That was way too much drift.

73,
matt