I have, likewise, been looking for the same opportunity.  I would venture to
guess that there is no one, maybe not even the K2 designers, who know the K2 as
well as Don does. When my KPA100 would not put out power anymore, Don diagnosed
it to the capacitor which needs replacing, and I was able to restore the K2 to
full power again with Don's help.  Don's comments are always well thought
through.  Thanks Don for all the insight not just on Elecraft rigs but on
General Ham subjects as well.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPhone