I also took all the modules out of my K2 including the KPA100 & installed my Rework Eliminators to see if one of the modules was causing the issue, but I still have low audio & sensitivity. I did check the TX & the power across all bands is OK. I also put a headset on the radio without any change.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Wehking" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 11:03 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 Audio/Sensitivity Issue

About two months ago, I built a K2 - SN 4998 , KDSP, KSB2, KPA100 & everything worked.

Yesterday I built the KNB2 & K160RX boards & after installing them, my audio is very low except for strong SSB signals & the sensitivity across all band appears to have decreased. When using the XG2 signal Generator, neither the 50uv or 1uv cause the "S" meter to indicate anything.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Bob
WB8DDI
K2# 4998