-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ken Bessler
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 3:30 AM
To: Elecraft Main Group
Subject: [Elecraft] Sidetone lost on #4913 after installing DSP

I built and installed the KDSP2 module yesterday on K2 #4913.   Before
installing, I ran a check on the radio and everything checked out. I did not
check the sidetone generator.   Now I have the DSP installed and it seems to
be working.   Problem is my sidetone is gone! I pulled the DSP and put
jumpers in to bypass the headers - no help. I had W0WKS listen on 10m while
I sent a CW message - I'm sending. I hooked up a 1/8" stereo plug to the CW
jack and sent CW - the audio cuts out and the rf meter indicates a signal is
being transmitted - just no sidetone.   Help?   73 de Ken KGØWX - Flying
Pigs #-1055 Elecraft K2 #4913 - Kadiddlehoppers #11,807