Ronny,

Look at the Firmware Release notes to see if there is anything of interest to you and your operating techniques that would be useful for you.

You may just want to upgrade anyway just to stay current, it will not break anything. Normally an upgrade goes smoothly unless something external occurs to halt the operation midstream.

If you have fears about the remote possibility of a problem during the upgrade, use K3 Utility to save your configuration before the upgrade. That way if you ever have to do an EEINIT, you will be able to restore your settings.
Saving your configuration periodically is always a good thing to do.

73,
Don W3FPR