The LP-Pan kit has been sold.  Thank you to all that had emailed.
73;   -Mike-   KØJTA

On 3/29/13 10:33 PM [Mar 29], Mike Sch. (IMAP Acct.) wrote:
Matt;
OK, and thanks for this info. I had not looked; -I am not an owner of a K3; I simply LOANED my LP-Pan to a K3 owner for verification that it worked.

I believe I had miss-copied the links, so I will offer again:
http://www.telepostinc.com/emu0202.html
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/Documents.htm

Jim KGØ--;
The isolation was good (offered help) for me, with my KX3. This is not needed for the K3, per your information. (I had assumed that the isolation was a commonly needed item, per my experience with SoftRock, KX3, etc.)

    Thank you both for the help!  Much appreciated!  73;  -Mike- KØJTA