Hi,

I don't know how long your nap was, but if it takes more than a few minutes
something else is wrong. 38400Bd is not an unreasonably low baud rate for a
small processor such as the one in the K3. I have never understood why most
radios, including the K3 have so underpowered main processors. But higher
serial speed may not materially speed up the firmware updates anyway, since
it may be limited by the time it takes to write to flash.

AB2TC - Knut

Barry wrote