8 db.
This number was obtained by observing a signal generator carrier signal in Spectrogram (AGC off) with the 2.7 KHz filter. Then each progressively narrow filter was kicked in and the gain adjusted for the same peak value.

The 200 Hz filter also needs 8db and perhaps a bit more.

The method leads to no loss in signal audio as the width control is progressively decreased.

73 de Brian/K3KO