Tom,

There are sellers of K3s on this message board from time to time.  I am always
curious as to why they are selling since I would never sell.    I think some
own two K3s and maybe selling the spare one.

But, from what I have seen these sellers sell fast.  I don't ever remember the
selling of any rig lasting more than a day.  Not just the K3 but K2s, K1s, KX1s
show up every now and then.

73, phil, K7PEH