Hi again,

This slightly OT thread is becoming rather long but I'll risk another entry.
Nobody has addressed the issue about whether these types of signals are
actually permitted in our phone bands. I have never seen a precise
definition of what the FCC means with the terms "phone", "digital" or
"image". If digital voice meats the criteria for "digital", according to FCC
they should go in the CW portion of the bands! I can't imagine that would be
popular with the CW folks.

AB2TC - Knut

Bill Frantz wrote