Hi Chuck,

When I first found that product at Cable Wholesale in 2009, I asked
about the "missing pin 9". The response:

"Hi Iain,

  Sorry about my oversight on that spec sheet.  I guess I just glanced
at it, and didn't notice pin 9 missing on the list, and pin 10 missing
on the drawing.
I did do a pinout test on this cable, and it is 1:1:1 for all 15 pins.
 Pin 9 on the male end does connect to pin 9 on both female ends.
Same goes for pin 10.  I guess the only thing I can't tell you is if
any pins are shorted to the shield.  Not sure how to check that with
my current equipment.
   How many of these parts would you require if it met your needs?  I
could possible set you up with our sales department and get you a
sample.

Thank you,
~Joe

P.S. I'll write to our factory, and ask for an updated spec."

I guess they never did fix the spec (properly). AFAIK, they do still
include all 15 pins. Many members of this list have since purchased
this product and used it successfully.

FWIW, I have no affiliation with Cable Wholesale, other than as a
satisfied customer.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML