After a recent posting about software to make K2 DSP adjustments via software I received a number of off list emails. To address them I've made some screenshots and descriptions of the software at

  http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft/

Click on the last link in the table for the program labeled "K2 FIlter Adjustment." I accidentally deleted a couple screenshots of the DSP SSB filter adjustment which are kind of cool looking, being able to click the notch to turn it on/off. Next time I hook up the K2 I'll do that.

If anyone is interested in finishing the software (Java) please let me know.

73!
Mike ab3ap