I have dealt with Tom for many years (when he owned Force 12), and purchased
several monobanders from him.  The one common complaint about Force 12 back
then was exactly the same one that is "rearing it's ugly head" again.  From
my years of dealing with Tom, I found the worst method was email; for some
reason, he was/has/and most likely, never will be efficient with emailing.

What I found (and someone else I saw just posted the same comment), was/is
to use the old fashion telephone (probably the only way) to deal with Tom; I
was always able to get hold of him on the "landline" and conduct business.
Once you "command his attention" (take a "poo poo" in his in basket), he
will ship your order quickly.

Dick K8ZTT