Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:48:35 +0000
From: "Lance Collister, W7GJ" <w...@q.com>
        <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Using K3 for 2m EME

Hallo Olli,

It worked GREAT! I received ROCK SOLID stability reports from people I worked JT65B mode today on 2m EME ;-) It is tied to the high stability oscillator that is in the K3, but I have no external reference. I do have the KXV3A and the K144XV-F with
REFLOCK, and on the menu setting it says that it is locked onto that fort the
frequency. I have not checked with people to see how close my 2m frequency seems to be, but I think it must be pretty close, and the stability is obviously good. Nice to have the same stability now that I have been enjoying from the K3 on 6m EME ;-)
GL and VY 73, Lance