Hi,

Sure, the wireless connection is using a Lantronix WiFi serial server. I
think they have only model, but I don't have the model number in my head.
I'll look it up when I get home. It supports two serial ports as you can see
in the pictures. Note that the serial connection over the Lantronix and is
my sole control of the box (other than disconnecting the extension cord for
power). No Aux bus. I don't find this terribly limiting. Maybe somebody can
find a way to make a bridge between the Aux bus and a serial port.

The shiny box contains a homemade duplexer with a split frequency of 10MHz.
It is currently used to feed an 80m and a 15m antenna from port 3 (the
common port is on the back of the box and you can see the port 3 cable
looping around to the back). It's working very nicely.

Knut - AB2TC

rich kennedy wrote